Location: Industrial Area – Nairobi
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Sportswear is seeking to recruit an Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Process payroll and maintain payroll information as per company policy.
· Coordinate payroll, compensation, benefits and employee programs.
· Pay employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
· Payment and processing of all supplier accounts vetting all documentation and payments to ensure that they meet set requirements.
· Invoicing and debt collection from debtors.
· Petty cash management.
· Management of and control of cash including bank and cash reconciliations.
· Maintain an orderly filing system of relevant records and a neat, clutter-free environment.
· Comply with KRA, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Make budgets, annual, monthly and weekly.
Qualification and Experience
· Diploma/Degree in Accounts or Related discipline.
· Minimum 5 years practical experience in Accounting.
· Experience working with QuickBooks.
· CPA will be an added advantage.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 9th August 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.