Mid-level professional capable of fulfilling the project accounting and cost reporting requirements of multiple mid-sized projects or singular large project, including day-to day interface with project management, client and contractor personnel.
· Report to the Company Business Manager or Chief Executive on the cost control of the General Conditions as well as overall project costs as they relate to budgeted amounts and their impact on project profitability.
· Apply client funds received by preparing accounts payable to subcontractors, suppliers, accounts receivable reconciliation with the associated re-billing of client deductions and adjustments to billable cost.
· Process payments to suppliers and sub-contractors on a timely manner and ensure that everyone complies with requisition due dates established by the schedule or contact documents.
· Maintain complete project files, including suppliers, sub-contractors and vendors for the entire duration of the project.
· Administration and control of general costs including payrolls, head office and site office costs, etc. through review and data entry of purchase orders, and check requests.
· Examine costs to establish agreement with the contract, policy, etc.
· Ensure that every supplier or subcontractor is in compliance with the terms and conditions of his/her contract documents.
· Maintaining financial records
· Continue to improve payment processes
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics with least CPA 2
· 2-4 years accounting experience in construction or similar industry.
· Proficient communication, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
· Proficiency in current corporate software packages, as well as standard office equipment.
· Should possess self-management skills and ability to work with limited supervision, basic computer skills and competency.
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org