Job Group H
· Processing payments.
· Preparing and compiling financial reports.
· Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAPs) including the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) techniques in accounting for County Assembly’s finances, assets, revenue, expenditure and costs; and
· Carrying out bank reconciliation.
· Served in a comparable position for a minimum period of two (2) years.
· Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Commerce (Accounting Option), Economics, Business Administration/Management or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
· Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination.
· Proficiency in computer application skills.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; email@example.com OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County
Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 26th July 2019 5:00pm to;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.