8 Qualified Persons Required for Different Regions
Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003.
It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing, Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Firefighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance.
· Nairobi – 4 Required,
· Mombasa – 2 required,
· Eldoret – 1 required and
· Kisumu – 1 Required
· Function as technical coordinator on engineering projects
· Function as an Inspector on Engineering projects and report findings to Technical Manager daily.
· Professional Engineering knowledge to interpret, implement, coordinate construction documents, layout, drawings, technical specifications.
· Professional knowledge of local safety laws and regulations as well as International standards.
· Professional Engineers knowledge to assess and comment and approve others work performed under direct supervisions.
· Review development plants for compliance to engineering standards, policies, or details and ensure full coordination between all associated trades.
· Perform Engineering supervision duties surrounding the following; design documents, building sub-divisions, interiors and finishes.
· Coordinate the activities of the design and construction supervision teams as and when required during documents and coordinates with design team when necessary.
· Review and comment on contractor presented documentations and/or proposed changes to design documents and coordinate with design team when necessary.
· Review and comment on contractor presented project closeout documentation
· Implement QA/QC procedure as applicable and approved at the project.
· Prepare and issue technical reports as required as well clear daily records and diary entries
· Able to coordinate and monitor architectural and interiors work related to the project. This includes coordinating and dealing with both, the Site Supervision team as well as the Contractor, Sub Contractors and other appropriate specialists
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
· Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in related field work.
· Must be a valid member of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya
· Must be a registered engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya
How to Apply
Candidates should submit their applications and updated detailed CV indicating current position, qualifications, working experience, names of at least two (2) professional referees, remuneration, day time telephone and preferred region to email@example.com before 20th July 2019.