Reporting to the Chief Records Management officer: –
· Receiving and dispatching letters
· Maintaining related registers
· Ensuring security of files and documents
· Ensuring proper handling of documents
· Attending to correspondence
· Preparing disposal schedules and disposing of dead files in accordance with relevant regulations
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
· Diploma in HR/ Information /Records Management Systems with three (3) years’ experience; or Certificate in HR or Information/Records Management Systems with three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
· Both degree and diploma should be from recognized institutions
· Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution
· Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
How to Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00 pm.
THE SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100,
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Note: The positions of County Secretary, Deputy County Secretary, Chief Officers and Directors will be on Contract for a period of three years renewable based on successful performance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.