Laboratory Technologist Internship
· Performs and analyses Laboratory samples in order to provide results for medical Practitioners to Diagnose, Treat and Prevent Diseases.
· Assists Regional Laboratory Manager with supervision of staff and functions as per delegated responsibilities in the designated Laboratory.
· Qualification in Medical Laboratory sciences
· Registration in Relevant Discipline with KMLTTB
· Experience in similar Laboratory setting is an added advantage
· Ensures that patients / clients, from whom a blood or other specimen (e.g. body fluids, tissue and excretion) is to be taken, are correctly identified and educated about the actual procedure and their rights, in compliance with relevant standard operating procedures.
· Observes the physical condition of patients during blood taking and applies sound first aid practices in order to ensure the safety and comfort of patients/ clients.
· Relevant training in Phlebotomy
· Experience in similar Laboratory setting
· Experience or additional training in biomedical science is an added advantage
How To Apply
Applicants should send their updated cv and, copies of academic documents and testimonials including KMLTTB certificate (where applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us as soon as possible. This recruitment will take place until all the positions are filled.