Tausi Assurance Company Ltd.
The jobholder is responsible for offering front office and administrative support within the company.
The jobholder will be stationed in the Managing Director’s office.
· Management of the MD’s calendar and scheduling of meetings
· Manage the incoming and outgoing phone calls in the MD’s office.
· Responsible for managing all the company incoming mail.
· Maintain the files in the MD’s office as per the set filing system.
· Handle all housekeeping matters within the MD’s office.
· Any other duty that may be allocated in line with your mandate.
Skills and Competencies
· Fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
· Must have at least some experience as a Receptionist, or similar role
· Must be IT savvy; Proficient in MS Office applications
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Competent customer service skills
· Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
· Attention to detail and well organized
· High standards of professionalism and ethics
· Ability to stay calm under pressure
· Ability to be proactive and resourceful when issues arise
Application letter and copy of current CV in one document with names of and addresses of three referees should be sent by email to email@example.com to reach us on or before 21st June, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.