Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high-quality care accessible to every family. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in all of Africa. We were ranked by Brighter Monday as the best healthcare company to work for in Kenya in 2018!
We currently have 307 staff operating 14 branches and treating 130,000 patients across Nairobi. By the end of 2020, we will be operating 50 branches in multiple countries with a staff of over 1000.
We are searching for a receptionist who can make our patients feel comfortable and satisfied, AND manage all the front office operations without breaking a sweat.
· Learn all about marketing and health outreach
· The chance to interact with people from all walks of life all day long
· Lots of growth opportunities and promotions over time(We are a fast growing company)
· Provide patients with a delightful experience at Penda Health.
· Keep track of all patient records and data – using paper and computer-based record systems.
· Keep track of all cash and payment records. Issuing patients with accurate receipts every time.
· Build a wonderful relationship with every team member at Penda to ensure that everyone is ready to help each other and that conflicts don’t linger.
· Grow Penda’s patient numbers through proactive efforts in the community and through ensuring that patients are received to Penda in a positive way.
· Build an open community at the clinic where everybody is ready to learn from each other’s feedback and that from our patients.
· Basic Computer skills
· Excellent communication skills fluent in Swahili and English.
· Must have spent some time doing community-based projects/work or worked in customer service before.
Salary and Benefits
· Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
· Strong benefits package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family
· Lots of opportunities for growth over time
Work Hours & Location
· 52 hours per week with 2 days off per week.
· Our Medical Centres (Umoja, Kayole, Githurai 45, Embakasi, Huruma, Pipeline, Zimmerman, Kahawa West, Tassia, Githurai 44 and Kangemi,Alsoaps and Lucky summer and Sunton).
As we are growing fast and hire lots of clinical coordinators, we are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Candidates who apply earlier will be given priority.