KIMC Grade 2
Ref No. KIMC/OA/6/2019
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Salary for this position will range from Kshs.12,370/= to 16,500/= Excluding allowances
· Undertaking cleaning duties in the area of deployment;
· Performing messengerial duties;
· Handling confidential duties in the area of deployment;
· Liaising with administrative officer on operational matters; and
· Guiding and counseling staff under him/her.
· Served in the grade of Office Assistant I, or in a comparable position in Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
· Attended Efficiency Course for Office Assistant lasting not less than one (1) Month from a recognized Institution;
· Certificate in computer application skills; and
· Shown merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
· In addition, candidates must provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of three (3) referees to:
The Director/ CEO
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 9th July, 2019