The role is responsible for planning, Consolidating and developing marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The marketing executive will work closely with Technology platforms in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. These responsibilities can include:
· conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
· Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
· promotional activities
· compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
· writing and proofreading creative copy
· maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
· updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
· coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
· Promote, advertise and distribute Techsavanna products through all forms of marketing media: campaigns, traditional print, digital, cold calling, sms, email and any other channels and that may be availed to them
· Apply for tenders through platforms that may be assigned to them
· Write project proposals using provided/own approved templates with supervision of MD/CTO
· Follow up on leads by calling, writing emails or physically visiting potential clients
· Come up with marketing strategies and implement those with foreseen returns
· The role will have targets
· Manage all digital marketing platforms for the company and frequently update with news and information relevant to Techsavanna’s mission
· Any other duties that may be assigned, closely linked with the above Job description
· Digital and online marketing: The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, Techsavanna operates a website and social media accounts. As such, an executive may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising. As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
Technology Project Manager
This position is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
· Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
· Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
· Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
· Determine and assess need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
· Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
· Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
· Deploy Agile project management methodologies.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience
· 4+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
· Strong familiarity with project management software
· Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions, such as Document Management, CRMs, Business Web Technology etc.
· Be in possession of a valid passport and ability to travel and deploy projects outside Kenya.
· Have qualifications in Project management PMP and PRINCE 2 as well as training in Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below: firstname.lastname@example.org