Expected Start Date: July 2019
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of this project is to assist disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
· Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
· Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and monitoring systems
· Plan, conduct and monitor evaluation and inspection of training and services offered to ensure student competencies
· Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
· Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
· Collect and compile statistical quality data
· Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
· Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
· Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
· Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
· Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
· Monitor risk management activities
· Responsible for document management systems
· Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory
· Any other duty assigned.
Academic and professional qualifications
· At least a degree in a humanity/sociological course
· A one year experience in an ISO certified organization and involved in QMS audits
Technical knowledge, skills and competencies
· Flexibility which includes willingness to travel
· Experience in data analysis and report writing
· Ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
· Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
· Ability to interact positively with management, and other employees, to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
· Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
· Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent Presentation skills.
· Leadership skills a must.
· Minimum four(4) years working experience as field officer
· Must have passion working with young people.
· Integrity and professionalism
· Time management skills
· Problem solving and negotiation skills
· Decision making and leadership skills
How to Apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV by applying by 30th June 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will be on a rolling basis and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note: CAPYEI does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment.