ESTHER PASSARIS issues another statement regarding her altercation with SONKO – Refuses to explain why she invited the governor for sex at Intercontinental Hotel

Monday June 10, 2019-Nairobi Women Representative, Esther Passaris, has once again issued a statement regarding her last week altercation with Nairobi Governor, Mike Sonko.

During the Madaraka Day celebrations at Pumwani Grounds, Passaris accused Sonko of not picking her calls and accused him of mismanaging Nairobi county funds.

 In his defence, Sonko claimed Passaris was shouting because he refused to give her money she had demanded as per diems.

Speaking at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on Monday, Passaris said that she knew many people expected her to respond immediately after the allegations, but she chose to act with integrity and follow the law.

"I have chosen to act with integrity and follow the Constitution. I will not go down that route," Passaris said shortly after landing from Canada.

The Nairobi Woman Rep went on to say that she will visit the office of the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), the Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and the office of National Cohesion so that the matter could be looked into.

 However, Passaris refused to comment on allegations by Sonko that she had invited him to a room at Intercontinental Hotel to engage in marathon sex.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

  1. mt Kenya jezebels, with brains powered by pussy IQs. what a whore! get a donkey to fuck you and all your drives will come to an end cos you will the donkey come through your mouth after it penetrating through your HIV fungus cant, by them you will be in abyss, when the donkey climax.

Leave a Comment

Loading...
Loading...

CONTACT US

Name

Email *

Message *

Odibets announces free deposits to customers

Odibets.com has announced free deposit offers to their customers. This declaration was revealed to journalists during their briefing to j...

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno