End of road for rogue Governor STEPHEN SANG’, who has been on the run after committing atrocities, as DCI finally nabs him


Monday June 10, 2019-Embattled Nandi Governor Stephen Sang on Monday recorded a statement at Directorate of Criminal Investigations offices in Kapsabet.

Accompanied by thousands of his supporters, Sang’ went to the DCI offices to shed light on the destruction of tea bushes on Friday at Kaburet area where he had gone to repossess a 4-acre land that was allegedly grabbed.

He reported at the offices at around 12:30 pm, flanked by his supporters. He then proceeded for a closed-door meeting with officers which is currently on going.


Earlier on, Sang had cautioned people who had gathered at the county headquarters against engaging in acts of lawlessness where he said that his critics may use the occasion to destroy property.

"I want to go to the DCI and record a statement. I know some people may use this opportunity to break the law and later have me blamed. I have asked the police to be vigilant as we move to the offices," he said.

At the same time, Sang’ defended his actions, insisting that the land in question had been grabbed by private developers. He vowed to continue repossessing grabbed lands.


"The National Land Commission came here and even the court ruled in our favour. We started here in Kapsabet and Nandi Hills. Kaburet land belongs to people. We have documents to prove it," he said amid cheers.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

Leave a Comment

Loading...
Loading...

CONTACT US

Name

Email *

Message *

Odibets announces free deposits to customers

Odibets.com has announced free deposit offers to their customers. This declaration was revealed to journalists during their briefing to j...

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno