Job Ref: MN 7841
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
Reporting to the Manager, Communication the incumbent will provide support to the departmental head in Strategic leadership of the Communications Function with the aim of enhancing depositors’ confidence in the financial system. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in the communications sector or related fields, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Assisting in the development and implementation of the Corporation’s communications strategy and policies on Corporate Social Responsibility programs
· Assisting with the creation and distribution of press releases, speeches, and press kits as needed
· Overseeing the corporations Website and corporate social media accounts (Respond to queries on the social media platforms)
· Monitoring media coverage and generate media coverage reports
· Assisting in designing, developing and distributing branded materials/products to enhance public education and awareness of the Corporation
· Assist in conducting periodic customer satisfaction surveys and share the findings with relevant departments
· Writing, editing and proof reading communication material to ensure consistency and compliance with the corporations branding, values, key messages and style guidelines
· Assisting in the planning and execution of events
· Responding to requests and comments sent to customer care and Information email accounts
· Undertake any other duties as assigned
· At least four (4) years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications from a recognized institution
· Member of a professional Public Relations body of either Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) or the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
· IT and social media skills
· Research skills
· Writing skills
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· Planning and organizing
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
· Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
· Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
· Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
· Higher Education Loans Board
· A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.