Our Client’s Brown’s Food Company is the umbrella brand for Brown’s Cheese, Delia’s Ice Cream and The Cracker Shack.
They make a range of high-quality natural cheeses, fast moving commodities e.g. cheddar and mozzarella as well as butter and yoghurt.
They sell the products in Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda and South Sudan.
The company is seeking to recruit a highly talented individual to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the Stores Clerk will be responsible for performing clerical functions including but not limited to receiving, handling, storing and delivering stock according to instructions and procedures received from the immediate supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Receiving and verifying Supplies
· Placing and arranging stock in designated storage areas.
· Timely highlighting of low stock level items for replenishment
· Assisting in counting and recording inventory.
· Identifying, recording, and storing damaged stock
· Proper record keeping and daily up-date of records.
· Tracking item stock levels.
· Monitoring goods delivered by suppliers.
· Ensuring cleanliness and security of the store
· Timely preparing and submitting weekly and accurate reports to immediate supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
· Diploma in Supplies / Stores Management or any other related field
· 2 years’ work experience in a similar position.
· Attention to detail
· Knowledge of basic stock taking procedures
· Good report writing skills
· Results oriented
· Excellent multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject ‘STORES CLERK’ by Tuesday, 9th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.