Head of Hospitality
Vacancy No. AKHS/HOH/2019
Reporting to the Director Nursing Services, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for planning, coordinating, administering and supervising the hospitality and support services at Aga Khan Heath Services Kisumu and its Cluster
· Develops and aligns strategies, initiatives, supporting infrastructure, and budgets that enable the department to achieve results that align with established quality imperatives to create and sustain operational excellence.
· Oversees department initiatives and operations, including team members, budget, and vendor management.
· Develop strategies for increasing the facilities’ operational efficiency, coordinate staff development activities and create productive working environments
· Participate in institution’s quality initiatives and review, develop and support the implementation of agreed quality standards and policies in hospitality department
· Monitor continuous improvement of department performance
· Design innovative approaches to ensure client/customer experience
· Degree in Business /Hotel Management or Related Course.
· Diploma in hotel management and relevant management experience may be considered.
· At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
The successful candidate will be expected to provide radiological services to both inpatient and outpatients. He/she will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
· General reporting of images / studies, and discussions with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
· Development and review of clinical pathways and protocols.
· Taking part in the quality processes of the department and the institution.
· Teaching and mentorship of junior doctors and interns
· Med in Radiology or equivalent post graduate qualification from a recognized institution.
· Must be Registered/Licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
· At least three years post graduate working experience in general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
· Experience and skills in reporting on 1.5 tesla MRI, Cardiac CT, Dual Energy CT and work station knowledge for cross sectional imaging is preferred.
· Excellent PR and communication skills.
Skills & Competencies
· Good customer orientation
· Team player
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Basic Life Support Certification
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 25th June, 2019. Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”