Riara University is an Institution of Higher Learning located along Mbagathi Road; that exists to empower lives so as to impact communities globally.
The University seeks to engage the services of an Administrative Assistant to support the Communication & Multimedia Journalism (CMMJ) and International Relations & Diplomacy (IRD) Departments.
Below is a summary of the credentials required for the job;
The Person will be responsible for Administrative functions in the CMMJ and IRD Departments.
Duties and responsibilities of this person in general will entail;
· Office administration,
· Student Enrollment,
· Faculty Support.
· A relevant Diploma or Degree qualification,
· Proven administrative or assistant experience,
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures,
· Excellent time management and organizational skills,
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills,
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
· Strong organizational and planning skills,
· Proficiency in MS Office.
Interested candidates who meet or exceed the above expectations are invited to apply for the above position by sending their CV, 3 referees’ contacts and cover letter indicating the expected gross salary, addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor by 27th June, 2019.
Applications should be forwarded to the Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Email title should indicate; Administrative Assistant Job Application.