· Review and disbursement of authorized petty cash requests. Replenishment of petty cash.
· Update member accounts daily
· Process accounting documents such as invoices, staff interests, and investment disbursements.
· Initiate authorization and payment of accounting documents
· Prepare and submission of with-holding tax and with-holding VAT to KRA before deadlines. Preparation of with-holding VAT certificates.
· Prepare and submit statutory deductions to the specific authorities.
· Assist in Review, coding, and filing of financial records.
· Cash withdrawals, the collection of cheque books and bank statements and any other duties
· Carry out the formulation, preparation, and monitoring of the budgets performance reports and cash flows.
· Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, policies, strategies, procedures, and standards for the Society.
· Prepare cash books and monthly bank reconciliation statements
· Prepare financial reports to management
· Carry out any other relevant duty as assigned by immediate supervisor
· Diploma in Commerce/Accounting/business administration
· Minimum CPA Section 2 or equivalent
· Must be conversant with QuickBooks and Sage Accounting package
· Previous relevant work experience required.
· At least 2 -3 years of experience.
· IT proficiency & ERP skills
· Analytical skills.
· Knowledge of principles and standard practices of accounting.
· Knowledge of budget preparation and control process
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org