Accounts Assistant – Industrial Belts
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
Gross Salary: 25k
Our client is an importer and wholesaler of industrial belts located in Nairobi Industrial Area.
They seek to hire a competent, organized Accounting Assistant who will be responsible for reviewing, initiating, reconciling and closing financial payment processes.
· Responsible for the financial accounting function – accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Responsible for accounting of cash transactions (bank account and petty cash) and reconciliations
· Responsible for allocation and accounting of intercompany transactions and reconciliation with HQ.
· Process monthly/weekly accounting reports
· Review and disbursement of authorized petty cash requests. Replenishment of petty cash.
· Process accounting documents such as invoices, staff interests, and investment disbursements.
· Initiate authorization and payment of accounting documents
· Prepare and submit statutory deductions to the specific authorities.
· Cash withdrawals, the collection of cheque books and bank statements and any other duties
· Prepare cash books and monthly bank reconciliation statements
· Prepare financial reports to management
· Carry out any other relevant duty as assigned by immediate supervisor
· B.Com Financial Management/Accounting Degree or Accounting diploma or equivalent.
· 2 – 5 years’ experience in FMCG Creditors/Debtors
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Advanced Excel a plus.
· Work experience within an accounting function will be an added advantage
· High ethical standards and professionalism
· Familiarity with computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to the field.
· Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
· Good time management, planning and organizing skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· High stress tolerance
· Quality and details orientated
· Ability to interact well with others.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant – Industrial Belts) to email@example.com on or before 3rd July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted