Shock as BUZEKI finally confirms that he has quit JUBILEE because RUTO has spoilt the party - I am looking for better options

Sunday May 5, 2019-Uasin Gishu county gubernatorial loser, Bundotich Kiprop, popularly known as Buzeki, has confirmed he has quit Jubilee Party and will chart his own political way forward ahead of the 2022 elections.


Buzeki on Saturday said he consulted widely and decided that his team has no future in Jubilee.
“It’s true we have disembarked from Jubilee and we are now looking forward to a new political future,” he said in Eldoret

Buzeki vied for the Uasin Gishu Governor seat in 2017 but lost to Jackson Mandago in the Jubilee nominations after which he vied as an independent candidate.
Although he ran as an independent candidate, Buzeki insisted that he remained a Jubilee member.
Buzeki also accused Deputy President William Ruto and his allies of interfering with the Jubilee nominations in the last polls.
He expressed concern there are elements close to the DP who are determined to continue "forcing" candidates on the electorate.
He particularly named Senator Kipchumba Murkomen, Soy MP Caleb Kositany and Ruto’s aide Farouk Kibet whom he said are determined to keep on frustrating him in Jubilee.
“Farouk and his team have in the past gone public on this and my supporters now believe we will not have fair play in Jubilee and we would rather think ahead,” he said.
The Kenyan DAILY POST

Leave a Comment

Loading...
Loading...

This Is How I Caught My Cheating Wife! Don’t Joke With People Like Me!

Last year while scrolling through my wife’s phone, I stumbled upon a message written to her by an unknown man. I’m not sure how it hap...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno