The Tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate transaction Processing.
· Accept Cash deposits, loan payments, process cheque and savings account withdrawals.
· Balance cash drawer in accordance with Sacco procedures and regulations
· Process cash and salary advances.
· Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
· Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
· Providing additional products including P.O.S services and MPESA.
· Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
· May be responsible for bank opening and/or closing.
· Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
· Promotes the SACCO products and services.
· Represent the Sacco in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all Members, potential Members and co-workers.
· Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow.
· Contribute to the fulfillment of department and company objectives and goals.
· Comply with all department and Sacco policies, procedures and regulations.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Cooperative Management or related field.
· Must have Teller experience
· Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both Members and employees.
· Mathematical skills.
· Strong communication & organizational skills.
· Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy.
· Competence with computers, telephone, 10 key calculator and other office machinery
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed.
· The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding member transactions; weighing member satisfaction issues with the Sacco’s exposure to loss or fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisions.
· Monitor computer networks for security issues.
· Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
· Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
· Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
· Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
· Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
· Stay current on IT security trends and news.
· Ensuring Database optimization for Core Banking system
· Website Maintenance & Development
· Networks Infrastructure Management
· Staff Support
· Software & Hardware Maintenance
· Servers Managements & System Backups
· Perform penetration testing.
· Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
· Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
· Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
· Knowledge in SQL database management.
· Experience in information security or related field.
· Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
· Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
· Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
· Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
How to ApplyAll interested candidates are rgequested to read the attached job description and send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th May 2019. Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter and attach testimonials and a detailed CV indicating your current and expected pay. Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply