Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 23,894-33,704 p.m.
To ensure proper for provision of administrative support to the organization in the provision of services like office cleanliness; mail dispatch and general hospitality to enable the organization operates efficiently.
· Opening office building in the morning, lock up in the evening and carry out security checks;
· Cleaning, washing, dusting and polish offices, furniture, office equipment, windows, hallways and lavatories and wash curtains as well as replenish toiletries when necessary;
· Attending to spillages and leaks, collect trash and dispose garbage as appropriate;
· Changing light bulbs and fluorescent tubes as well as take steps;
· Positioning and set up tables and chairs in offices, meeting rooms and auditoriums;
· Packing office equipment, documents and furniture to be moved or transported from one place to another;
· Loading and unloading goods from motor vehicles to designated offices;
· Delivering and collecting messages, letters, documents, packages and other items to and from designated offices or business premises;
· Photocopying documents, distributing and circulating memos and materials;
· Preparing and providing office refreshments, cleaning utensils and kitchen facilities;
· Maintaining equipment and machinery and Ensuring they are in good working condition;
· Storing cleaning solutions and toiletries; and
· Maintaining a log of items delivered or received on a daily basis.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
· Professional certificate
· Computer skills
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· A positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
All applications to be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
The Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis,
Upper Hill, Bishop Gardens Towers, 2nd Floor Bishop Road,
P.O. Box 56445, Nairobi, 00200 City Square,
Tel: 2719933/4, Fax 2719951
All Email applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Applications should reach the Institute, not later than close of business on Monday 13TH May 2019 at 17:00 hrs
Late applications will not be accepted, and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.