Sales & Marketing Manager
Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm in Kenya dealing in energy management. It seeks to fill the following position to be posted in Nairobi.
· Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
· Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
· Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
· Ability to Work Under Pressure
· Communication skills
· Policy Knowledge
· Management Knowledge
· Technical Knowledge
· Problem Solving
· Ability to Develop Subordinates
· Human Relations
· Planning and Organizing
· Ability to Get Things Done
· Analytical Ability
· Degree in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
· 5 – 7 years’ experience preferably in an industrial setting.
· Proven track record of achieving targets.
· Eager to learn and quick to understand new operations
· Can work under minimum supervision
· Responsible personality
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter pasted on the body of the email and attach their CV, stating their qualifications and suitability.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is 30/05/2019.
Our Client is currently looking to hire a Bar Manager.
· Management and co-ordination of all bar staff duties;
· In charge of night duty Service to clients from Kitchen and Bar;
· Staff training and daily briefings for staff;
· Counter checking and Reconciliation of bar stock;
· Preparation of daily bar reports;
· Debtors book management;
· Deputizing the restaurant manager;
· Handling various tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
· At least a diploma from a recognized institution
· 5 years experience in the same environment.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org