Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
The Nyanza Reproductive Health Society (NRHS) is a non-profit organization with its headquarters in Kisumu dedicated to improving reproductive health of men and women. NRHS has several research projects related to HIV prevention and reproductive health. It runs support groups for PLWHA and Key Populations, and is working with the Ministry of Health to scale up male circumcision for HIV prevention.
NRHS will be undertaking research to assess HIV prevention, treatment and care among a key population in Kisumu. The specific study activities include HIV testing and counseling, care and treatment, behavioral assessments and promotion of adherence to treatment.
NRHS seeks highly qualified candidates for the following position in the Anza Mapema study on Locum/Temporary terms.
Job Title : Data Entry and Management Clerk
Location : Kisumu
Reporting To : Project Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist with creation of study database and data entry methodologies.
· Processes research study and patient documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
· Enter clients and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format.
· Assist with and check data entered by clinicians or others on hard copy or electronic device.
· Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
· Secure information by completing data base backups when required.
· Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Qualifications and Competencies
· Minimum of a Diploma in applied statistics, information technology or equivalent
· Experience in managing research data
· Devotion to thoroughness and accuracy, attention to detail, ability to work in a team setting.
· Speedy, accurate data entry skills
· MSM friendly or member of key population
Applications Should Include:
· Cover letter detailing current work, prior experience and qualifications including the areas described above, telephone and e-mail contact
· Current CV
· Names, telephone and e-mail contacts of at least 3 professional referees
Apply via email to email@example.com with the job title “Data Entry and Management Clerk” on the subject line.
Applications submitted on or before 08th May, 2019 will receive preference.