Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients. We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Accounts Assistant – Credit Control (Contractual)
The Account Assistant’s overall purpose is to carry out reconciliations on debtors’ accounts and produce accurate reports of debtors on a monthly basis.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Debtors reconciliation with a view of ensuring accurate debtors reports.
2. Communicating and follow up of overdue debtors and fund reimbursement prepayments.
3. Sending out of debtors statements.
4. Follow up and collection of over utilized claims.
5. Liaise and resolve arising issues with other sections and departments on debtor matters.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor of Commerce degree in Finance or Accounting.
· CPA I & II qualifications.
· 6 months’ – to 1-year relevant work experience.
· Good knowledge of accounting software.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on http:www.resolution.co.ke/careers by Close of Business on Wednesday, 8th May 2019.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.