Kenyans infuriated as UHURU vows to switch off SIM cards of all who fail to register for Huduma Namba - This man is becoming a dictator like Bashir


Thursday April 18, 2019 - President Uhuru Kenyatta’s Government has announced drastic measures targeting those Kenyans who will fail to register for Huduma Namba.

Making the announcement on Thursday, Communications Authority of Kenya (CAK) Director General, Francis Wangusi, said persons without Huduma Namba will not be able to use mobile money and other services.

Wangusi, who was speaking in Kisumu said that the authority will work in collaboration with mobile service providers, to deactivate numbers of those who will fail to beat the threshold.

“We are taking stock of registration and by the time the exercise ends, we shall ask the service providers to deactivate all numbers and register them afresh,'' Wangusi said.

The CAK boss added that the registration has no malicious intentions and is solely aimed at bettering service delivery to the people.

“Some people may read malice but the State is serious in coming up measures aimed at ensuring cyber security, and also protecting people's data and privacy,''  he said.

State House has however denied this and said the registration is voluntary

The Kenyan DAILY POST

Leave a Comment

Loading...
Loading...

Nilisikia Bibi Akimwambia“Ouch,Hiyo Yako Imejikunja Kama Banana,Hii Ndio Tamu”,Nilisikia Ardhi Ipasuke Nizame

Kama kuna siku ningeuwa mtu,ingekuwa last month, I have never felt that in my entire life.Mimi siwezikosa gym and wanawake hunifuata kila ...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno