Tuesday April 2, 2019-Samburu Governor Moses Lenolkulal Kasaine was on Tuesday morning arrested over graft allegations.
His arrest comes after DPP Noordin Haji ordered his prosecution, his Deputy, Julius Leseeto, and 11 sitting and ex-chief officers over a Ksh84 Million fuel scam.
Here is the full list of those to be prosecuted:
1. Moses Kasaine Lenolkulal - Governor Samburu County
2. Julius Leseeto - Deputy Governor, Samburu County
3. Stephen Letinina - County secretary
4. Daniel Lenolkirina - Chief Officer, Finance
5. Josephine Lenasalia - Former Chief Officer, Environment and Natural Resources
6. Reuben Lemunyete - Chief Officer Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries Development.
7. Linus Lenolngenye - Former Chief Officer, Education
8. Paul Lolmingani - Chief Transport and Public Works
9. Benard Lesurmat - Chief Officer Lands, Housing and Urban Development
10. Lilian Baluga - Former Chief Officer Gender, Culture and Social Services
11. Andrew Lanyasunya - Chief Officer Gender, Culture and Social Services
12. David Loosenge - Chief Officer, Sports and Youth Affairs
13. Geoffrey Kitewan - Head Supply Chain Management
14. Hesbon Ndathi – Businessman
The Kenyan DAILY POST