Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Job Group ‘K’
Advert Number: KCPB/ 2019/09
· Preparation of costs estimates, bills of Quantities ,monthly valuations on site,
· Site re – measurements and
· Preparation of variation orders.
· Bachelor Degree in Building Economics/ Quantity Survey or its equivalent
· Be a registered graduate member of either the Architectural association of Kenya or The Institute of Quantity Surveyors of Kenya
How to Apply
Chief Security Officer
Terms of service: Permanent and Pensionable
Advert Number: KCPSB/2019/20
This is the highest grade in the Civilian Security Personnel Cadre.
· The Chief Security Officer will be responsible for planning, organization, administration, coordination and operations of the civilian security matters.
· He will also be responsible for advising the respective Permanent Secretaries/Heads of Departments on matters affecting civilian security function.
· In addition, the Chief Security Officer will coordinate complex investigations on sensitive crime; liaise with relevant security agencies; attend senior security personnel meetings and be responsible for the training and development of the Security Personnel.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science (Sociology, History, Philosophy, Anthropology from a recognized university.
· Have demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability in security matters.
· Approved security course at Administration Police Training College (A.P.T.C) Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D) Training School, Military Institute or other similar institutions.
· Advanced Supervisory Course.
How to Apply
Assistant Director ICT
Advert Number: KCPSB/2019/24
· Ensuring ICT goals and objective are met
· Approving of ICT Standards for application
· Liaising with users to ensure that information processing needs are met
· Reviewing and evaluating visibility studies and reports for implementation
· Management and coordination of the unit
· Supervising ICT officers
· Providing assistance I the development of ICT strategic plans
· Ensuring that ICT projects are completed within the planned time and budget
· Ensuring that procedures and standards are adhered to
· Serve in the grade of principal Information Communication Technology or in an equivalent and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of three (3) years
· Masters degree in computer science or any other /ICT relate discipline from a recognized institution
· Attended Strategic Leadership Development programme lasting not less than four weeks from a recognized institutions and
· Demonstrated professional ability, initiative and competence in organizing and directing work
How to Apply
Office Admin Assistant (5 Posts)
Terms of service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Advert Number: KCPSB/2019/19
· Taking oral dictation;
· Word and data processing from manuscript;
· Operating office equipment;
· Ensuring security of office records,
· Equipment and documents, attending to visitors/clients;
· Handling telephone calls and appointments;
· Keeping an up to date filing system in the office;
· Supervision of office cleanliness;
· Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
· Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- (minus) with at least C (plain) in English or Kiswahili Language or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
· Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GC) from the Kenya National Examinations Council in the following subjects:
1. Typewriting II (40 w.p.m.)/Computerized Document Processing II
2. Business English I/Communications I
3. Commerce I
4. Office Practice I
· Craft Certificate in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council
· Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution
How to Apply