A leading Manufacturer in the FMCG segment has the following Vacancy:
Responsible for selling company products to clients within a specified geographic territory.
Travel to prospective locations to establish leads, introduce products or maintain the relationship of an existing customer account as well as front office duties -customer service and telesales.
Applicant must be a willing to reside in Uganda.
· Assist and provide administrative support.
· Open and maintain key accounts such as supermarkets, distributors, large retail and consumer clients
· Follow up on leads identified in strategy meetings
· Build personal and professional relationships with new and current customers to promote goodwill
· Ensure customer satisfaction by training and providing directly support
· Listing of new products and ensuring maximum utilization of all company’s products
· Debt Management for overdue payments and as directed by Sales management.
· Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of sales strategies
· Collects external environment data related to market, competition & trends
· Maintain account information, generate reports and manage sales.
· Offering after-sales support services
· Administering client accounts
· Recording and maintaining client contact data
· Prepare quotes, pro-forma invoice & final invoice.
· Answering client inquiries, emails and phone calls.
· A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills
· Highly motivated self-starter.
· Experience in front office channeling FMCG to retail and consumer clients
· Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, or related course
· Kenyan Citizen.
· Valid Passport.
· Fluency in English and Swahili (Written and Spoken)
· Job based in Kampala, Uganda.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Erp systems.
How To Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application.