Job Opening: Executive Assistant to The Managing Director
Job Ref: JP/002/19/008
WriteMotive, a firm that offers written communications, media relations, broadcasting, and publishing services, helps businesses and individuals express themselves to their audiences without losing their authentic voices.
As the company has continued to grow, our Managing Director has found the need to recruit an Executive Assistant to help with administrative tasks in order to free up time for strategic tasks.
In addition to all benefits stipulated in the Employment Act, WriteMotive offers:
· A friendly environment with an innovative team;
· Flextime, office choice in one of two locations, and online/work-at-home options;
· Competitive salaries at all levels;
· Paid and ongoing training, where necessary, for self-improvement.
The job duties of the Executive Assistant to the MD are:
· Data/database management and filing;
· Organizing and maintaining diary, and making appointments;
· Assisting with the organization of events and conferences;
· Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally traveling with the MD to provide general assistance and take notes at meetings;
· Screening phone calls and inquiries, handling them when appropriate;
· Accompanying MD to or representing MD at events;
· Preparing briefings, reports, documents and presentations, as required;
· Liaising with clients, suppliers and WM staff, particularly where publications are involved;
· Collating and filing expenses with Accountant’s oversight;
· Other miscellaneous administrative tasks to support the MD.
The qualifying candidate will report directly to the Managing Director and is:
· A recent graduate looking to join a company where there are opportunities for growth;
· A confident, respectful, loyal and teachable individual with a great sense of humor;
· Able to handle confidential information with discretion, in accordance with company policy;
· A Diploma holder, at the very minimum, in any field of study, with Communications, Journalism, Law, Marketing and Broadcasting being the best options for those who wish to grow with the company;
· Serious about his or her work ethic, regardless of culture or season;
· Fluent in English;
· Able to create well-structured business documents;
· Proficient in MS Word and Excel, and able to work across different email platforms;
· Able to work under the same level of career pressure as an MD.
Apply latest April 25 by sending your CV, cover letter and two stamped and signed recommendation letters to email@example.com.
Please place job title and reference number in subject line.