A nonprofit organization focusing on helping populations in Nairobi through education, community outreach and economic empowerment programmes in order to facilitate sustainable change is seeking to urgently fill the above position.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Reports to: Senior Administrative Manager
Key duties and responsibilities
· Data entry of all School Sponsorship Program beneficiaries’ profiles.
· Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the system.
· Scanning and uploading into the database all documents related to beneficiaries’ progress e.g. Report cards, Term letter, Recommendation letters, Personal identification documents.
· Upload all receipts and invoices on school related expenses.
· Scan documents as required and upload the same into the system as prescribed.
· Compile and share data entry update reports with the Senior Administrative Manager on weekly basis.
· Liaise with suppliers to order student school supplies and replenish office supplies.
· Compile and disseminate SSP class level report
· Work with children in writing and responding to letters from sponsors.
· Maintain up-to-date inventory and asset register.
· Maintain a proper filling and record keeping system.
Must be proficient in the following areas:
· Knowledge of Administration policies, procedures, methods, ethics and professional standards.
· Knowledge and proficient in ICT is a must.
· Good organizational and planning skills.
· Effective verbal, written, presentation, listening and communications skills.
· Ability to perform duties with deliberate speed and accuracy.
· Mature with excellent interpersonal relationship and can work in a very diverse diversity
· Relevant experience in working in an informal set up.
· Must have a Diploma in ICT & experience in Administration from a reputable institution with at least Two (2) years post qualification work experience in a reputable organization and preferably in an informal sector.
Send your application clearly stating the position applying for in subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 April 2019.
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.