We are seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated and dynamic individuals with a keen eye to fill the position of a Purser
· Ensure the Purser’s station is clean and tidy
· Ensure timely preparation of delivery orders and ensure they are delivered on time
· Handle cash transactions, m-pesa transaction and PDQ transactions from customers
· Ensure timely billing and giving the correct change
· Keep an organised records of the days transaction
· Taking correct take away orders and ensuring they are correctly dispensed
· Suggestive selling of bakery products and other food items to new and existing guests
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Previous sales experience is a plus but not necessary
· Excellent presentation skills
· Team Player
· Strong organisational and multitasking skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Flexibility to work in shifts, on weekends and public holidays
· Excellent Communication skills
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Positive attitude, courteous and pleasant nature
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV including names and addresses of three referees, a working e-mail address and daytime telephone contacts to email@example.com.
The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the position title and Place of Residence so as to reach us by 20th April 2019.
Persons living along Mombasa road, Syokimau, Kitengela, Athi River and Mlolongo are encouraged to apply. Please note that shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.