Background: Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit a Carwash Attendant.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-17-4-2019
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Direct vehicles into the car wash with a pleasant, focused, and competent attitude
· Resolve customer complaints immediately they arise and where necessary report to the Marketing Personnel for assistance
· Carry out visual inspection of vehicles to confirm their condition before washing
· Market the carwash services outside the outlet and attain set monthly targets
· Ensure proper utilization of detergents and handle of Carwash equipment with utmost care
· Periodic maintenance of equipment used in washing to keep them in proper working condition
· Use of proper car wash techniques including hard to reach areas of vehicles and ensure maximum client satisfaction
· Ensure client’s cars and valuables are treated with utmost care and integrity
· Arrange premises setting and maintain cleanliness in the carwash area
· Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to when carrying out assigned tasks, reporting and closing timelines, code of conduct and grooming
· Courteous and professional attitude with excellent customer service skills
· Able to work flexible hours and weekends including Sundays
· Ability to work standing over long periods of time
· Ability to work outdoor and be efficient in all weather conditions
· Ability to work swiftly to deliver washed vehicles to customers in record time
· Level of education; High School Certificate
· 1 – 2yrs experience in car wash operations is a must
· Possession of valid and current driver’s license is an added advantage
· Excellent oral communication skills, must be fluent in both English and Swahili
· Strong ability to handle the physical demand of the job
· Knowledge of cars and their parts, tools and other necessary equipment
· Ability to follow directions and correctly implement tasks
· Preference will be given to candidates residing along Thika Rd/Ruaraka area
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 1st May, 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the stated criteria.