Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Sales Administrator position for one of our clients.
Station: Mombasa Depot
Station: Mombasa Depot
Duration: 5 Months (Reliever)
Area 1: Order Generation
· Actively engage distributors in liaison with the sales team for orders based on the distributors stocks and stock availability
· Receive the order via mail and fill it in the sage system to generate an order document.
· Key in customer orders in an accurate and timely manner.
· Ensure delivery turnaround time of 24 hours for customer orders.
· Advice customers on stock-outs, promotions and new products with the aim of influencing orders.
· Prepare daily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales tracking.
· Ensure all the customers’ orders are fully processed, dispatched and delivered.
· Ensuring customer’s cheques are deposited as per dates written on cheque and share a tracking report on weekly basis.
· Delivery trucks utilization management and tracking.
Area 2: Order Processing & Charging
· Liaise with the Credit Controller to confirm the credit status of customers for all credit sales.
· Monitoring and seeking approval for administering the issuance of Credit/Debit Notes as appropriate.
· Prepare daily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales tracking and accounts statement reports
· Accurately charge orders in duly approved customer accounts and forward for verification.
· Preparing proforma invoices.
· Processing invoices once the goods are removed from the warehouse.
Area 3: Handling Good Returns
· Capture Good returns and follow up with QSHE for replacements.
· Ensure the credit notes are processed and issued to the customer.
· Inform the customer once the process of returns is complete.
· Sensitize our customers on goods return policy and procedures.
Area 4: Customer Care
· Receive, address or route any customer queries appropriately.
· A minimum of a Diploma in a business field.
· Partial (Level II) Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting.
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar organization.
· Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems and FMCG industry.
· Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations.
· Good knowledge of products
· Good communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 16th April 2019 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Sales Administrator”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer