Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Fourways Junction is a gated community along Kiambu road.
The Fourways Junction Residents Association (FJRA) is recruiting an Accountant.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Estate Manager, the Accountant will be responsible for the prudent management of all financial matters relating to the estate management. This will include billing, collection, payments, book keeping, statutory payments, registrations and reporting.
· Ensure the estate meets all finance and accounting requirements
· Prepare, verify and process invoices
· Checking incoming payments
· Prepare budgets and maintain expenses within budget
· Check data accuracy
· Following up on outstanding customer balances
· Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger
· Post customer payments on the ledger or accounting software
· Respond to client/stakeholder/supplier enquiries
· Accurate posting and receipting
· Maintain accurate data
· Follow up with payments
· At least CPA Section 4
· A degree in Accounting or Finance will be an added advantage
· 3 years’ relevant experience in a busy accounting office
· Able to supervise
· Experience in working with Accounting software i.e. QuickBooks, Sage Pastel
· Experience with bookkeeping practices
· Understanding of filing systems
· Knowledge of accounting rules and legislation
· Ability to detect inconsistencies
· Ability to plan and prioritise
· Strong administrative background
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proactive and results oriented
· Honesty and Accountability
· Must be professional
· Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
· Proactive, confident and focused
· Team player
Interested candidates should email their CV, quoting the job title in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 1st April 2019.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.