A PROSTITIUTE with big buttocks walks in the streets advertising her goodies to men in a tiny underwear (VIDEO)

Friday, April 12, 2019 - This commercial sex worker with a body like that of Vera Sidika was caught on camera walking in the streets almost naked.
She was showing 99% of her flesh and the remaining 1% was covered with a tiny underwear.

This hooker must be getting good money.

Few men can resist that curvy body.

Watch video.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

Leave a Comment

Loading...
Loading...

CONTACT US

Name

Email *

Message *

VIHIGA -based business magnate caught between the sheets with mother-in-law!

The residents of vihiga village in majengo , Vihiga county, were left dumbfounded when a mother-in-law was caught having an affair with he...

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno