Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our client, a market leader in Hospitality Industry is urgently looking to hire organized and detail-oriented Storekeepers to assist in managing all of the operations in the storeroom and other matters by performing the following duties;
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain accuracy between actual stock balance and record in the system
· Develop, Implement and enhance the stores structures and procedures
· Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
· Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
· Ensure prompt delivery and dispatch of food, beverages and equipment
· Improve flow of commodities through the stores.
· Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
· Prepare requisition documents for supplies and make orders
· Keep track of all delivered and dispatched items
· Establish the right stock levels for all the materials to avoid overstocking or under stocking
· Stocks all materials by the “First In, First Out” standard, in the proper place at all times in the Stores
· Maintain high level of neatness and orderliness in the stores
· Assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the stores function
Key Competencies & Qualification
· Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution
· Must have at least 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
· Experience in high volume food service establishment
· Food inventory experience
· Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
· Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
· Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude and respond to requests in a timely and respectful manner.
· Ability to efficiently handle work pressure
· Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business on 12th April 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.