Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Shop Manager position for one of our clients.
· Responsible for coordinating all HR matters in the shop and escalating them to the Operations & Sales Manager
· Sales Targets: Steer the assigned outlets towards achieving set sales targets.
· Ordering: Plan/Forecast realistic orders to the production and stores departments accordingly and within set time frames
· Personnel Management: Staff Rosters, organize for appointments and meetings. Assist in disciplinary issues, coaching and implement trainings on areas of weakness
· Quality Customer Service: Train, monitor and ensure that there is a smooth running of customer service areas and satisfaction in the outlets
· Communication: Ensure timely communication with other departments in order make sure that customers’ needs are satisfied and met.
· Controls: To implement controls e.g. selling procedure, handling of cash, daily banking, reconciliation and other documentation required are in place. Identify and communicate gaps that might lead to pilferage
· Feedback: Collect feedback from the outlet staff and customers and communicate the same to management. Interacts with customers in order to make sure that satisfaction and promotion of facilities and services are adequately met.
· Recruitment: Assist in recruiting team professional as well as qualified staff who are dedicated to provide great services.
· Food safety, Hygiene and Cleanliness: Ensure to observe high standards of the aforementioned and to make sure that their teams have good knowledge on the same. Implement good housekeeping, Food safety and Good manufacturing practices.
· Products: Ensure presentation of the products on a creative and appealing manner and that all the products offered are available for sale and are of good quality
· Inventory: Take weekly / daily inventories with their supplies and maintain an optimum stock level so as to meet their customer’s demand.
· Cost Consciousness: Ensure to avoid excess and detect waste for optimum profit without affecting the company’s performance. (returns, misuse of ingredients or consumables)
· Sales Promotions: Implement and maximize output of sales promotions and marketing efforts at the outlets
· Identify new opportunities that can contribute to the company’s goals in sales and profits
· Performance Management: Monitor performance and assist in the performance management of the sales team. Coach, train and assist underperforming employees.
· Motivation: Motivate the employees and foster a good working environment
· Ensure that the company’s policies and goals are accomplished on time, and demonstrate a positive and flexible approach on the same
· Reports & Analysis: continuously Analyse shops performance, product performance, etc. and prepare reports for the management e.g. weekly and monthly reports
· Fully inputs correct data and utilises the in-house management system (CMS) and train the team on the same.
· University Degree.
· Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services; excellent customer service skills and interpersonal and communication skills; customer friendly, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
· Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting and selling products and services; target driven, self-motivated and enthusiast with strong persuasive skills; commercial attitude.
· Communication – Good knowledge of the English language, both in speaking and writing; effective verbal and listening communication skills.
· Able to work under stress in a highly dynamic environment, able to multi-task.
· High level of honesty and respect, professionalism, confidentiality and independence.
· Confident with Strong leadership and Supervisory Skills
· 3 years + of experience in similar function in supervision or management
· Proficiency with computer applications and programs including email, Microsoft Office, and operations related applications.
How to Apply
Apply here http://sheerlogicltd.com//browse-jobs/