See what UHURU told RUTO and ROTICH after they requested Sh 2 billion to fight drought - UHURU has finally realized the real thieves of public money


Friday March 29, 2019 - President Uhuru Kenyatta is not happy with the conduct of his deputy, William Ruto, and Treasury Cabinet Secretary, Henry Rotich, going by what he told them on Tuesday.

On Tuesday, Ruto and Rotich went to State House to request Sh 2 billion to mitigate drought in Northern Kenya.

But according to State House insiders, Uhuru refused to approve the release of the money saying it was another cash cow where public money will be looted.

In fact, the President told Rotich in particular that he should not release any extra coin but should restrict himself to Contingency Fund.

Uhuru said the affected Counties should take full responsibility of the drought because it is the primary responsibility of the units to ensure that food is available.

Rotich is reported to have written to the Ministries of Water, Devolution, and Agriculture asking them not to spend even a single shilling in drought mitigation and that they should only spend cash from their contingency funds.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

Leave a Comment

Loading...
Loading...

I Found My Wife Doing This With A Butcher Man. I Did This!

I am always a quiet person and I pray that I continue being good to people but something happened to me last month that made me hate mysel...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

2012 The Kenyan DAILY POST. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Denno