Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: 120K – 150K
Our client is a leading logistics company offering innovative logistics solutions to transporters and clients alike.
They seek to hire a competent and well organised Executive Assistant to provide high level support to the Managing Director.
· Act as a liaison between the MD’s office and internal and external parties
· Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the MD , Be able to anticipate the MD’s next move
· Manage the communication in and out of the MD’s office
· Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action (in consultation with the executives as appropriate)
· Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the MD to track and manage agreed deliverables
· Follow up with key contributors to the MD’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task.
· Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the MD
· Organize and maintain the MD’s office
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Degree in Business Administration or related field
· At least 4 years experience in a similar position
· IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tools
· Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent organizational and coordination skills
· Strong sense of initiative
· Excellent interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Executive Assistant – Logistics) to email@example.com before Monday 1st April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.