The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has been providing high quality care services in the Coast Region of Kenya for over 70 years.
The Hospital wishes to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:
Human Resources Operations Coordinator
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the incumbent will offer seamless support towards the provision of HR functions in the hospital.
· Administration and processing of Payroll on a monthly basis
· Administration and Co-ordination of Staff Benefits; Pension, Medical, WIBA administration and coordination
· Coordination and management of Primary Source Verification, reference check, Registration certificates, licenses
· Alignment and implementation of JCIA SQE Chapter and ISO Processes in HR Operations
· Support in the management of expatriate employees and processing their work permits in conjunction with executive office and AKDN office
· Management of all HR Administrative functions, HR stocks, Uniform Coordination, team building for staff in the hospital
· Coordinating and management of employee separation/exits and processing of terminal benefits and pension processing
· Coordination and Implementation of global policies as per AKHS priorities
· Close all audit queries; internal and external coordination and follow up
· Prompt filing of employee records and maintenance of HR registry and archive.
· Co-ordination of Institutional Event in conjunction with the Executive Office
· Human Resource Reporting and Administration: Timely and accurate updating of the HR reports
Required qualifications, attributes and experience;
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or Social Sciences from a recognized university with a Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management
· At least five years progressive work experience in similar positions with related responsibilities
· Familiarity with the National and international Labour Laws
· Must be a member of IHRM,
· S/he should have strong leadership, people management, negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships and encourage consensus, partnering and networking at all levels.
· Demonstrated critical thinking skills in the problem solving process.
· Ability to organize work load and identify priorities appropriately
Catheterization Laboratory Nurse
Reporting to the Cathlab Manager, the incumbent will operate and monitor the sophisticated life support equipment used in Cath lab while demonstrating leadership and management skills, high level of expertise and sound scientific knowledge of current practices in Cath lab.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
· Diploma in Community Health Nursing
· Should be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya and also in possession of valid practicing license
· At least two (2) years working experience in critical care nursing or emergency nursing
· Basic life support and advanced cardiac life support certified
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting application is on 5th April, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”