We are looking for a Senior Accountant to be based at our Kisumu Schools. He/she will provide leadership to the Finance Department and will ensure that all financial systems and reporting, internal controls budgeting, analysis and customer service are conducted and delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
· A Minimum of a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting from a recognized university and CPA(K)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience, 3 of which should have been at Senior Level in Accounting.
· Strong leadership and analytical skills, strict to deadlines and a team player.
· Proficiency in Ms Office suite Package
· Knowledge of SAGE System.
· Good oral and written communication skills, self-motivation, commercial awareness, initiative to and the ability to work as part of team.
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
· Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Excellent communication skills: the role will require regular communication with the head office team.
How to Apply
Closing date: Monday 1st April 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an initial interview.