Our client a 4* star hotel in Nairobi, seeks to recruit Hotel Trainees (Interns).
The ideal candidates must have a degree or diploma in a hospitality related field from a recognized institution.
· The hotel management trainees will be trained in all the hotel departments for six months on rotational basis. They will cover such areas eg- Front Office, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Food production, Food Service, accommodation, General hotel management and Stock Control. Thereafter they will be placed in their areas of strength.
· To work in close association with different departments in the hotel and assist them in their daily routine operations.
· They will be required to understand the overall operations of the hotel while specializing in one or two areas.
· Hotel management trainees will have to work closely with front desk managers, culinary department, general managers, convention and event planner, housekeeping department, and learn from them.
· The trainees will be required to acquire good working knowledge of the hospitality sector with special attention to dealing with customers.
· Degree or Diploma in Food and Beverage, hospitality, hotel management etc.
· Excellent communication skills
· Self- discipline
· Ready to learn
· Team player and performance focused
· Committed and well organized
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.