The purpose of this position is overseeing all actions and programs relating to students co-curricular Activities. This position reports to Dean of Students to help the University achieve its purpose by adding value to its key resource-the people it employs.
· In charge of Identification, procurement, and issuance of sporting facilities and equipment.
· In charge of participation in Drama activities and competitions.
· In charge of participation in Music activities and competitions.
· Organize activities that promote inculcation of University culture that includes Talent Search, Cultural Week, and Mr. and Miss MUA.
· Organizing for students’ trips and excursions.
· Initiate and promote active participation in clubs, societies and movements.
· Accompany students in all trips, competitions, tours and excursions organized by the University.
· Assist in the coordination of the Industrial Attachment and Community Service assessment of students and process reports and claims as required.
· Assist in coordination of the bi-monthly guest speaker series through advertising and creating awareness to ensure proper attendance and participation from the students and staff.
· Draft Memoranda of Understanding, Agreements and Contracts with industry partners and organization.
· A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences or any related discipline
· Two years experience (organizing games and sporting activities) in a similar position in an Institution of higher learning.
· Have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Be computer proficient (MS Office)
· Have excellent report witting skills.
· Be mature, works well under pressure and able to multitask
· Be creative and innovative
· Have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
How To Apply
NB: The CV and the application should be one document
Closing Date: 15th February 2019