Our Client is fast becoming a leading brand in Household and Commercial electronic appliances. They seek to recruit a highly competent and proactive accountant to ensure accurate and timely invoicing, receipting and payment for and on behalf of the establishment.
Title: Accountant – Mombasa
Gross Salary: 50k – 60k
· Developing an in-depth knowledge of company’s products and process.
· Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams.
· Update internal systems with financial data.
· Reconcile bank statements and track bank deposits and payments.
· Manage the accounts payables and receivables.
· Issuance and posting petty cash.
· Bank reconciliation.
· Stock Management and Cost Accounting.
· Order processing.
· Cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
· Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an accounting role
· Professional qualification as a ACCA part 2/CPA level 3 is a must.
· At least 2 years’ experience in accounts payable or receivables.
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must.
· Has a keen eye on Operations and Logistics is a mandate.
How to Apply