A leading diagnostics provider is seeking to recruit for the position of Medical Receptionist / Administrator.
Location: Rift Valley
The ideal candidate MUST have prior experience as a medical secretary or similar administrative position.
· An individual who can meet tight deadlines, is computer-savvy, can multitask & with outstanding communication & organizational skills.
· Experience generating invoices, processing insurance claims & familiarity with basic bookkeeping.
· Knowledge of MS Office, electronic health record (EHR) systems.
· Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To support the centre in all administrative functions to assist in smooth running of the practice.
· Receiving and assisting patients, visitors & medical staff in a friendly, courteous, efficient & effective way.
· Manage office communication – screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; timely response to email messages; ensuring timely dispatch of results & invoices, recording meeting discussions etc.
· Billing patients and third-party payers; Work with insurance companies to process claims; Process invoices; initiating collection calls and reminders. .
· Scheduling & confirming appointments for procedures, laboratory & imaging tests.
· Maintaining office files and patient records; Developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
· Maintain patient/ client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
· Perform duties utilizing specific knowledge of medical terminology and laboratory / imaging procedures.
· Ensure reception area, offices are clean and free from dust, spills, clutter and hazards throughout the day.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your current detailed CV (must have 3 professional referees including a current or former supervisor), recent payslip & state your expected salary ONLY to email@example.com by close of business 15th Dec 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted