Our client, Dafabet Kenya, is the home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Digital Customer Service Agent
Reporting to the Digital Customer Care Team Lead, the incumbent will be responsible for responding promptly and effectively to incoming contacts, chats, emails and providing technical support to customers. This position will also be involved in managing contacts and addressing customer concerns made via social media platforms
· Handling and resolving customers’ issue via email, chat and social media platforms while maintaining the set quality standards of customer contacts.
· Understanding customer needs and providing efficient feedback to the Team Lead
· Educating and advising customers on the company’s marketing strategies, ongoing promotions as well as all aspects of Dafabet products to enhance customer satisfaction and first call resolution.
· Coordinating well with other colleagues, superiors and other departments
· Maintaining professionalism while attending to customers regardless of the issue or customer’s demeanor and must successfully handle difficult/sensitive issues.
· Following internal department procedures and compliance to company-wide rules and policies
· Following up and resolving escalated customer issues in a timely manner
· Developing customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Have a Degree/Diploma in Marketing or any other related field
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Should be Fluent in English and Swahili
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers
· Have proven social media and marketing experience
· Be a team player with a can-do attitude and have a flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
· Should be customer service oriented and have a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
· Should be proficient in MS Office
· Should have high personal integrity, with sense of responsibility and accountability
· Be able to multi-task, with high level of initiative and resourcefulness
· Result-oriented with a sense of urgency and manages stress and pressure well
Digital Customer Care Team Lead
Reporting to the General Manager, the Digital Customer Care Team Lead will be responsible for maintaining and developing high standards of customer service and ensuring effective outbound communication to our customers.
· Customer Service Team Management: Leading the CS team and assisting with setting and monitoring the delivery of impeccable customer service standards to our customers thus ensuring strong and effective relationships between the customers and the CS team
· Communication: Ensuring that the CS team is kept fully updated with all policies, profiles and procedures governing the operation of all customer accounts to ensure clarity of approach and customer enrichment
· Develop and Manage the Response Processes: Organizing and managing a supervisory process to ensure that all customer contacts are logged and actioned within our service level agreement and according to required standards
· Escalation Process: Setting and leading the query escalation process to ensure that all escalated queries are resolved efficiently and effectively
· Customer Recruitment: Identifying and progressing opportunities to recruit high value Customers In liaison with the Trading and Commercial Management
· Social Media: Working in conjunction with the Marketing and Social Media teams to ensure a seamless operation is delivered to optimize customer service
· Team Development: Identifying weaknesses in performance and taking corrective action where necessary to drive the culture for continuous improvement
· Internal Communication: Communicating effectively with team members and other managers in order to maintain good employee relations and involve people in achieving business objectives
· Management Reporting: Reporting to your superiors and providing insight on key areas of concern & opportunities for improvement
· Quality Assurance: Ensuring our team is providing optimum service to Dafabet’s customers
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Degree/Diploma in Marketing or any other related field
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
· High personal integrity, with a sense of responsibility and accountability.
· Able to multi-task, with a high level of initiative and resourcefulness
· Previous experience of managing a Customer Services team, preferably within the online gambling/gaming industry
· Thorough troubleshooting skills
· Flexibility to work in the evening and on weekends to meet the needs of the business and its clients.
· A proven team player with a can do attitude.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “DIGITAL CUSTOMER CARE TEAM LEAD” by Friday 14th December 2018 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.