We are an appliance distributing company.
We wish to invite applicants with requisite qualifications to fill the position of Export Assistant Clerk that has arisen within the company.
Place of work: HQ – Ruiru
Department: Imports, Exports and Bonded Warehouse
Reporting to: Import / Exports & Bonded Warehouse Officer
Role Purpose: The purpose of the role is to document, prepare and export coordination with concerned agencies such as customs and relevant government agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Open all export files once the order is received from the client.
· Apply for IDF, marine cover and KEBS note manually and online. Prepare export invoices in Orion.
· Maintain up to date export stock list
· Split export documents and send to loading destination.
· Proof read all documents relating to exports.
· Ensure collection of export documents
· Maintain export data and verify information accuracy.
· Photocopy, scan and file documents correctly in each file.
· Organize to send documents to Bond and Warehouse as soon as it’s ready.
· Ensure accurate record keeping of export files i.e. ensure all data relating to exports is available.
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Critical Knowledge, skills & Experience:
· Diploma in Clearing & Forwarding, Supply chain or Logistics or any other relevant field.
· Knowledge in imports, export processes
· Computer literacy in MS office and logistics software.
· Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
· Good Report writing skills.
· Ability to meet strict reporting deadlines and working under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications quoting the job title and attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae addressed to the HR Manager on or before Friday, 14th December, 2018 on email: email@example.com