Job title: Receptionist (Intern)
Reports to: Office Manager
Job purpose: UTU House is seeking for a Receptionist for the Utu House office. The candidate will work together with the Office Manager to provide support mainly in customer service. This person will also assist in office administration and other areas as may be directed
· Customer Service
· Report on customer experience daily
· Management of Company emails
· Customer Support via Social Media platforms
· Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
· Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
· Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Opening the gate for visitors
· Knowledge of the UTU House Office
· Ability to take initiative and work independently
· Courtesy and clear communication skills
· Willingness to learn
· Completed or pursuing a degree/diploma in a field related to business, customer service, or reception.
· Highly motivated and driven to succeed with a strong work ethic
Other Requirements: Willingness to work in a casual working environment
· You get to gain professional skills and build your resume while exploring career options
· You get to apply your skills to the workplace
· You will be given more opportunities depending on your performance.
· You get to work with creative and enthusiastic individuals
· Transport Allowance and Lunch will be provided.
Applicants to send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org