We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
· Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
· Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
· Diploma or degree in Business Administration, office administration or relevant field.
How to Apply
If qualified, send your CV to email@example.com Kindly indicate your previous and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.